The association is founded in its By-laws. In the Rules and Regulations additional conditions can be found.
- By-laws (only available in Dutch)
- Rules and Regulations (only available in Dutch)
The purpose and continuity of the association is set out in the Long-Term Plan and Association Policy. These documents have been drawn up over the years to give the association a clear direction. Each year, the board sets their goals for the academic year. These are built on the Association Policy, Long-term Plan and other recent developments.
- Policy Board 129 (only available in Dutch)
- Long-Term Plan (only available in Dutch) (Board 123 - 127)
- Long-Term Plan (only available in Dutch) (Board 128 - 132)
To ensure that the government measures regarding COVID-19 are honoured at our events, Stylos has drawn up a number of conditions to participate in an event and/or to organize an event.
- Corona policy 2021-2022 (modified on November 11st 2021)