- Kokon Architectuur & Stedenbouw
- Rotterdam (NL)
- Required language
For our Urban Design department, we are looking for an enthusiastic and enterprising intern as of 1 September 2021.
With a team of 30 employees, we work on a wide variety of projects in the field of urban planning and architecture. From small-scale infill locations to large transformation projects and expansion plans. The human scale is central to all our projects; we work strongly from the character and qualities of the local context. Every project requires its own approach and design solution; at
KOKON you will not find a uniformity.
Kokon is an energetic, market-oriented agency that specialises in urban development, housing, care, transformation & renovation. We have our roots in the twenties of the last century. With a portfolio that includes several national monuments, we are proud of creating beautiful and prestigious projects for almost a century.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and enterprising intern who:
- Is studying at university level with a specialisation in urban design
- Can think conceptually and feels at home in projects on a small and large scale
- Has good graphic skills
- Has excellent knowledge of the entire Adobe package, Vectorworks, Sketchup (knowledge of Archicad, Rhino, Grasshopper, Enscape and Lumion is an advantage)
- Able to express himself well in the Dutch language, orally as well as in writing
- Who brings in his own ideas and takes an active approach, a communicative, initiating person
- Wants to immerse himself in the realization of sustainable plans
- You will be working on projects in all phases of the design process, from concept development to the creation of design plans
- You will be given the space to incorporate your own ideas into projects
- You will join a dynamic, energetic team with an open working atmosphere and short lines of communication
- You will have the opportunity to develop and manifest yourself
- You will receive an internship allowance and travel allowance according to the CAO Architectural Firms
Are you still looking for a fun and educational internship and are you excited? Please respond quickly with a motivation letter, CV and a concise portfolio (<10Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Mr. R. Jense.